Sign up for lastest products & offers
Do you feel excited by the endless opportunity to learn new skills with us. If you do, don’t hesitate and get an application to us asap, we want to hear from you…
So, if you think you have what it takes to become a member of fire & co , please do not hesitate to send us your cv to – email@example.com
Additionally, see our current vacancies below;
The perfect candidate; someone from the Bed or / and furniture industry. An individual that is able to hit targets, to help revenue of the store. We want someone with experience translatable from any relatable sales area. Holding at least 1-2 years experience in sales.
We need someone with Sales experience, this is a must. Preferably bed, sofas, home interiors sales experience. Basic IT and admin skills are a must.
Someone whom has an interest in Interiors in general, would be helpful. Taking charge with initiative and giving the team support for any type of situation that may be at hand is very important. To be a member of the team, as well as successfully being standalone. We need an amiable character, that can deal with clients on a one to one basis. It is very important to be able to hit targets on a weekly basis, to add to revenue of the showroom. Computer knowledge is a must !
Fire & Co home interiors are extremely design led , whilst our other brand Bedgiants are the ones for all bedroom needs. We are an exciting, growing and innovative brand. Our two 7,000sq ft showrooms are seeking an Interior sales specialist. A very exciting time to become part of our team. Naturally as we are a retail environment, working Saturdays and alternate Sundays is crucial. Additionally, being able to work our events is also very important to us. Lastly, we are an independent family run business , so fitting into the team is a must.
• Day-to-day sales
• Versatile as two brands are within the company –
( Fire & Co and Bedgiants)
• Supporting and being part of the team
• To keep both showrooms tidy
• To hit or exceed Personal and store targets (Weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly)
• Keep customers interested in new products , services or events that may be upcoming.
• Basic office admin/blockquote>
• To be a team player
• Embrace the brands core values
• Communication is key
• Admin skills are a must
• Computer literate essential
• Exemplary customer service skills
• Forward thinking, to get tasks done in a timely and efficient way
• Responsible for all actions taken
• Ensure the store is always presented to brand guidelines.
• Previous experience, ideally in retail / hospitality as very translatable
• To manage and stay on or above targets in all periods
• Proven ability to be a creative
• To be a visionary , motivated and inspire within the team
• The ability to make decisions and be proactive
• A friendly and outgoing person with a confident and articulate manner
• A strategic thinker, able to respond to short term and long term objectives
Benifits of this Role
• To further your experience in the field
• You’ll gain experience, meeting with sales representatives from national and international furniture brands
• Participating with events
• There is room for progression, we want you to learn and gain relevant skills. We will give you back as much as you give us and listen to the path of progression you wish to follow
• You get to work for an amazing new multi conceptual brand, that is standalone to many independent companies in the North East and UK
• A great opportunity to gain experience in a young and vibrant company
• Bonuses to be made when targets are hit
• Communication is key! Excellent communication skills are an absolute must
• Being computer literate is essential
• Exemplary Customer service skills
• Admin role, with usual requirements
• Excellent general communication skills (Face-to-face and Telephone)
• Forward thinking to get jobs done
• Extremely Responsible
• Forward thinking
Would you like to be part of an energetic team, are you looking to work for an innovative, edgy, fresh forward thinking young company. A brand that hosts two brands under one roof. A Company that is ever growing and becoming renowned in the North East as well as building a great online presence.
We are looking for a person with previous admin role experience. Somebody whom always takes pride in their appearance, who will make a concerted effort to keep in style with the store. Tidy and smart appearance is essential as you’ll be faced with customers , additionally you will have to show visiting reps to meetings with our Directors from time to time.
You will be expected to deal with;
• Customers by email, fax, phone and personally on a one-to-one basis
• Carry jobs through to the end
• Booking customers on for fittings
• Booking customers on for deliveries
• System filing, paper work and note taking
On a part-time basis we are on the look out for an efficient office worker. An individual that is experienced in keeping the office filed, calls logged, emails checked and responded to. All other relevant day-to-day tasks that ensure smooth running within the office.
Sign up for lastest products & offers